In this video, sit in on a business presentation. Then, Tatiana Kolovou explains what was done well and gives specific suggestions on ways the presenter can improve.
- We started this course watching Katie … get her presentation assignment for the executive team. … Let's watch excepts of Katie in action … with my commentary for every segment. … - Jeff, Bob, Jane, thank you for inviting me … to speak you to about what Kinetico needs to know … when doing business in Brazil. … Brazil is the eighth largest world economy … and has the worlds 16th longest coastline. … Now Brazil is the fastest growing country … in supplying energy needs for renewable sources. … And in my extensive research on Brazil, … I can ensure you it's a country we cannot afford … not to do business in. … Doing business in Brazil is all about having credibility. … So as outsiders in a new landscape, … we will build Kinetico's credibility … by building our connections, … building our relationships and most importantly … building our patience. … - It was obvious that Katie has practiced this intro a lot. … I would ask her not to hurry it. … She has important numbers to share … as they relate to Kinetico's business. …
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Explore how to evaluate your audience's knowledge level.
- Define audience value.
- Recall how a 'forest vs. tree' analogy compares to the audience interview and presentation design.
- Recognize what logical appeal means in a presentation setting.
- Define emotional appeal in a presentation setting.