- View Offline
This course also covers the basics of connecting with prospective clients, making convincing presentations, understanding and maximizing the sales cycle, measuring sales abilities, and practicing sales skills in role-playing scenarios.
- Becoming acclimated to selling
- Understanding common sales terminology
- Honing communication skills
- Conveying passion and thoughts
- Listening actively
- Winning the confidence of others
- Asking for referrals
- Making cold calls
- Setting realistic sales targets and achieving them
- Keeping good sales records
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Welcome to Sales Skills Fundamentals. My name is Christopher Matthew Spencer. I'd like to help you find the powerful salesperson inside you. I approach sales through honest communication and building relationships. In this course, I'll be covering communication and listening skills to help you convey information clearly and effectively. We'll be exploring, prospecting, and qualifying leads so that they'll convert into paying customers. Then I'll go over the process of completing the sales cycle once you receive a commitment from your buyer.
Finally, I'll be discussing, measuring, and assessing your progress. After reviewing these topics, I'll demonstrate by role playing with a friend of mine, so that you can see how I approach the sales process in both cold calling and face to face sales. I've had tremendous successes, and I've also made all the mistakes you could imagine in my sales career. I'm here to help you avoid those mistakes. So please join me for Sales Skills Fundamentals.