- What it takes to run a referral business
- Creating stories that showcase business impact
- Crafting an ideal client profile
- Identifying multiple sources of referrals
- How to ask for referrals
- What never to say
- The role of social media in referral selling
Skill Level Intermediate
- Selling is tough and it's getting tougher. It's harder and harder to reach decision-makers, differentiate yourself from your competitors, and close deals. Quotas loom and you do everything possible to bring in revenue. You have pressure from all over, and you feel like you can't get off that hamster wheel. Hi, I'm Joanne Black. I'm a speaker, author, and trainer. I founded my company over 20 years ago when I realized that every sales person loves getting referrals, but no company has a referral system with the documented strategies, skills, metrics, and accountability for results.
I'm passionate about transforming the way you work. Referrals are your biggest competitive advantage. My guess is you get referrals from time to time, but they're not the primary way you prospect. In this course you'll learn why referrals work and what gets in the way of asking for a referrals. We'll dive into what you need to do get results, how to get introductions to your prime prospects, and how to use social media for referrals.
Lastly, we'll walk through real-life examples of a salesperson asking for a referral. This course makes sense if you find it challenging to reach your prospects, fill your pipeline with only qualified leads, and reduce your cost of sales. You need to be open to throwing traditional sales models out the door, challenging prospects that aren't working, like cold-calling, and adopting referral selling as your primary business driver.
You'll need to do some hard work that will pay off exponentially. Are you all-in? Then let's get started.