- Building sales territories
- Developing a go-to-market strategy
- Setting sales quotas
- Working with essential sales tools
- Designing compensation plans
- Creating a sales forecast
- Investing in sales learning
- Establishing the rules of engagement and account ownership
Skill Level Intermediate
- Running a sales organization is incredibly hard. You have to lead your team. You have to manage the business. And don't forget, you actually have to sell, too. Gotta close some business out there. But what about all this other stuff? You gotta forecast. You gotta build comp plans. You gotta build sales territories. How you gonna do all that and sell at the same time? Well, I may have an answer for you. Sales operations is the key to allow you to leverage your time efficiently and to allow your business to grow and to scale.
My name's Brian Frank, and I've been building sales organizations for the last 15 years. You want to learn more about sales operations? I'm gonna tell you all about it.