- The philosophy of sales
- Identifying potential customers
- Exploring buying motivators
- Communicating the power of your solution
- Developing an effective sales process
Skill Level Intermediate
- How many salespeople do you think there are in the world today? The answer, somewhere around eight billion. That's right, we are all salespeople. If you're speaking, you're attempting to influence, and that's what salespeople do, influence others. So why are some people better at sales than other people? They influence others for a mutual benefit, and they understand how to solve customers' problems. That's what this course is all about. What I've found is like anything in life. The best salespeople tend to do things in a very specific way that always starts with the fundamentals. I want to share with you what it takes to have the right mindset. I'll cover the important difference between providing a solution versus just a product. Finally, I'll share how to create an effective process that you can use to help improve your sales skills and drive results. See, being a great salesperson isn't about control and manipulation. It's about having a genuine desire to help other people solve problems. My name is Jeff Bloomfield, and I've spent my entire career coaching and developing salespeople. This course is designed to give you the tools you need to be successful. Let's get started.