LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is a service orientation?
- The metrics of service
- Evaluating service with the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Hiring service-oriented employees
- Changing the company culture
- Types of service-oriented selling
- Overcoming the challenges of service orientation
Skill Level Intermediate
- We all have those magical service moments that make us fall in love with our favorite brands and the products and services that they provide. For instance, when my husband called the service line of the company that manufactured his car and told them that his radio wasn't working, they came to his office that same day with a mobile van and replaced the radio at no cost to us. This kind of experience makes us forget the price or at least not be so price sensitive. It makes us loyal.
So how do you build that kind of loyalty into your organization? The secret to many of the most successful organizations is their service orientation. Hi, I'm Robbie Baxter, author of The Membership Economy. I've spent my career advising companies how to build forever transactions with their customers which result in loyalty, revenue, and greater profitability. Let me let you in on a secret. Service orientation matters. In this course, we'll explore different kinds of service orientations ranging from luxury brands to software.
Then we'll dig into the challenges and risks associated with transitioning to a customer service orientation and how you should handle a crisis should you encounter one. By the end of this course, you'll know how to build a successful service orientation, how to hire for it, and how to establish the right metrics to stay the course. So, if you're ready to learn how to set your business apart with a service orientation, let's get started.