In this video, learn how to track and monitor your threats, mitigation plans. and escalation routes for your agile project.
- In many ways, simply using Agile practices…is a form of risk mitigation in itself.…The flexibility and short delivery cycles of Agile…reduce risk because the team is fully focused…on delivering value and clearing any obstacles…that get in the way of that mission.…Regular feedback from your stakeholders…ensures that any expectations-based risks…are automatically mitigated.…Finally, since you're delivering value every iteration,…the risk of a complete loss…on the project investment is small.…
You could argue that low-risk Agile projects…don't need to do any formal risk tracking at all.…Many of these types of Agile projects don't,…and that's fine.…However, the larger the Agile project is,…the more likely you'll need to be…a bit more diligent in your approach to risk.…Once you've held your risk identification meeting…and created a risk register,…monitoring your risks is something you simply…blend into the other Agile processes you're following.…
For every sprint, there's a sprint planning meeting.…All you need to do is modify the sprint planning meeting…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Agile principles and the agile mindset
- Defining valuable deliverables
- Engaging your stakeholders
- Collaborating across stakeholders
- Planning agile projects
- Troubleshooting projects
- Continuous improvement
Skill Level Beginner
Agile Project Management: Comparing Agile Toolswith Doug Rose2h 58m Intermediate
Agile Project Management with Microsoft Projectwith Bonnie Biafore1h 33m Intermediate
1. Agile Principles and Mindset
2. Value-Driven Delivery
Prioritize your backlog4m 42s
3. Stakeholder Engagement
4. Planning Your Agile Project
5. Team Performance
6. Troubleshooting Your Agile Project
7. Continuous Improvement
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.