Join Suzanna Kaye for an in-depth discussion in this video Review of concepts, part of Organizing Your Office for Maximum Efficiency.
- In this course we talked about all of the elements…that contribute to an efficient office.…Whether you work at home, in a shared workspace,…in a cubicle, or in a private office,…there are multiple ways you can make your workspace…more efficient, productive, and comfortable.…Remember, efficiency is improved…when you feel healthy and comfortable,…by reducing sick days, increasing energy,…and gaining better focus with improved mood.…Create a space that works for you,…with your personality type and work style in mind,…and you'll feel more in control of your days,…less stressed, and you'll get more done.…
I hope you've enjoyed this course.…Make sure to check out my other courses…to learn more ways to become more efficient…and productive at work, and at home.…
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 11m Appropriate for all
1. Understanding Ergonomics and Movement in the Office
2. Analyzing Office Elements for Efficiency and Productivity
3. Understanding Storage Options for Supplies and Technology
4. Understanding Paper Filing Concepts, Organization, and Paper Flow
Active paper storage5m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.