You are judged on the candidates you hire and on how long they stay. Learn how to work with recruiting firms that provide candidates who become long-term employees.
- Recruiting is all about long-term retention.…You're judged on the candidates you hire…and on how long they stay.…So it's important to work with recruiting firms…that provides candidates who become long-term employees.…In today's competitive job market,…that's a tremendous challenge.…So let's discuss how you can give yourself the best chance…of retaining the people you hire.…First of all, you need to review the type…of candidates you'll hire.…If you are hiring temp workers,…if you're adding additional accounts for tax season,…for example, their assignments are normally short.…
If you're not satisfied with performance,…one phone call can quickly get you a replacement.…If you're hiring contractors,…their contracts are normally six months or more.…For example, those accountants might need to stay a year…while your company goes IPO.…You'd find yourself behind the eight ball…if those contractors unexpectedly quit.…And of course when you hire candidates for full-time jobs,…you want the candidate to work past the guarantee period…
- Identifying your needs
- Determining your budget
- Identifying the best recruiting firms
- Questions you should ask
- Determining expectations
- Establishing a follow-up process
- Contracts and agreements
- Guarantees, fees, and bill rates
- Annual prospectus
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 44s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.