What's the best way to respond to customer complaints that you might receive on social media? In this video you'll learn some best practices when it comes to responding to your customers. These include not arguing with the customer, being helpful, being the point person, resolving issues on the same channel the customer uses to contact you, and responding quickly.
- Responding to customer complaints is an inevitable part…of serving customers via any channel.…This video will show you how to do it via social media.…In many ways, it's just like any other…customer service channel.…You want to identify the problem,…solve the issue, and help the customer feel better.…If possible, you want to find a way to prevent the problem…from happening again in the future.…One thing to remember about social media is…you're not just solving a problem for the customer…you're interacting with, you're also making an impression…on any other customer who happens to be listening.…
With that in mind, I'd like to share…a few general principles with you.…Principle number one, don't argue with the customer.…It doesn't matter if the customer is being mean…or if they're completely wrong, arguing with the customer…on social media can backfire and make you…and your company look bad.…Here's an example.…This Facebook post is pretty mean.…But, rather than arguing with the customer,…the person responding tries to help the customer.…
- Identifying key social media platforms
- Communicating with customers in your brand's voice
- Listening and responding to customers on social media
- Listening to customer feedback on review sites
- Making self-service easy for customers