Join Bob McGannon for an in-depth discussion in this video Required background for this course, part of Project Management Foundations: Integration.
- This course explores an advanced project management concept. In order to understand the approaches I discuss in this course, and successfully manage project integration, it's important that you're familiar with fundamental project management artifacts, risk planning, and change management processes. If you haven't taken courses that discuss these artifacts and techniques, you don't have to go very far. Project Management Fundamentals with Bonnie Biafore here on lynda.com will familiarize you with all the project management artifacts I discuss in this course.
My own course on Managing Project Risk here on lynda.com will give you everything you need to know about risk elements and planning, and Managing Project Change with Doug Rose will give you the appropriate change management background you'll need. Feel free to check out those courses if you need any background information, and come back here to the Integration course to apply the concepts I discuss. Now, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Planning for integration
- Managing scope, cost, and risk
- Integration and communication techniques
- Staffing the integration
- Mapping project interrelationships
- Dealing with multiple critical paths