- In this video we're going to discuss…the memorization of formulas,…something we've all had to do in school…or maybe even sometimes at work.…You might consider the memorization…of formulas as difficult but with a little…mental effort, concentration, and tricks…memorizing formulas can be fun.…We can apply some of the memory principles…and techniques we've covered in this…course to memorize these formulas.…Just keep in mind that the best way to remember…a formula is to fully understand how…the formula was created to begin with.…So if you end up forgetting that formula…you can back track and think of all…the steps that went in to driving the formula.…
Understanding why the formula works the way it does…is always better than simply trusting the magic…of the letters and numbers in the formula.…There are situations where you might…encounter difficulty in fully understanding…how the formula was derived.…Maybe you don't need to know exactly how the forumla works.…Maybe you just need to be able to use it.…Let's go over some techniques for memorizing these formulas.…
- Memory principles that work
- Taking notes
- Using songs and rhyming techniques to remember details
- Building a "memory palace"
- Remembering names and passwords
- Memorizing long texts and speeches
Skill Level Beginner
Business Writing Principleswith Judy Steiner-Williams1h 32m Beginner
1. Memory Principles
2. Memory Techniques
3. Using the Numeric Peg System
4. Situational Methods
Next steps1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.