Client relationships are the foundation of your consulting business. Learn tips for communicating effectively, developing rapport, and building long-lasting connections that lead to repeat business.
- Consulting has become a 60 billion dollar industry and it's still growing. - And whether you work for a big consulting firm or you're going solo, successful consulting is all about building rapport, communicating, and establishing that trusting relationship. - You need to position yourself during a sales process. You need to keep your buyer's ear during implementation and create lasting relationships that will lead you to repeat business. - And we're here to show you how to do it through real-world examples from our clients and techniques we use in our own consulting practice.
- I'm Lisa McLeod. - And I'm Elizabeth McLeod. - Together we run McLeod and More. We're a boutique consulting firm focused on a concept we call noble purpose. We help our clients improve competitive differentiation, emotional engagement, and drive revenue. - We've worked with a huge variety of clients, from fast-growing startups to giants in health care and finance. - Join us on LinkedIn Learning as we show you how to jumpstart your client relationships.
- Determine the best self-positioning statement for you.
- Explain how to establish the value.
- Describe how to hold a kickoff meeting.
- Summarize the importance of a wrap meeting.
- Explain how to navigate changing relationships.
- Recognize the value of an internal referral.