You need to actively highlight your brand and expertise to attract the right clients and candidates. In this video, learn how to position yourself as an expert in your niche.
- I've been thinking about opening a restaurant…targeted to a very specific clientele.…It's going to be in a nondescript building,…the sign outside is going to just say eat,…and we're not going to post a menu,…and we're also not going to have a website.…How many customers do you think we'll get?…Restaurateur or recruiter, just because you have a business…does not mean you will automatically have clients.…You need to actively highlight your brand and expertise…to attract the right clients and candidates.…
So I'm going to show you how to leverage your LinkedIn profile,…website, and online presence to position yourself…as an expert in your niche.…LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network.…With exposure to almost 500 million prospects,…you've got to have a presence there.…If you don't, you will not be taken seriously…as a career minded recruiter.…So take time to build a stellar profile…and keep it up to date.…
Make sure your LinkedIn profile reflects your niche…so you'll be positioned as an expert in a specific industry.…
- Recognize three ways in which Google Alerts can help you research targeted companies.
- List three strategies used to identify potential hiring needs.
- Determine a candidate’s needs and expectations by examining information about their previous employer.
- Name the five objectives of effective recruiting presentations.
- Explain the process of preparing a candidate for interview.