Join Whitney Johnson for an in-depth discussion in this video Refining your business idea, part of Entrepreneurship Fundamentals.
- You've made a lot of progress in building a business.…Now it's time to take a breather and survey the scene,…to see what you've learned and where you want to flex,…possibly event pivot.…Let's begin by reviewing your sales.…Where are your customers coming from?…Are you solving the problem you thought you would solve?…Selling more or less than you thought you would?…What about the price point?…Initially, you're going to look at vanity metrics,…like number of visits.…We all do.…
On the surface, this is exciting,…but it isn't going to give you any information or insight…about why your business is growing or not.…Like, what percentage of visitors to your site…are returning visitors?…What percentage of visitors are converting into leads,…meaning signing up for something on your site?…Is this percentage increasing or decreasing?…Now, I know you may be thinking,…whoa, this is a lot of questions.…To make reviewing and considering these questions easier,…I've included a list of questions in the exercise files.…
Be sure to take a look and follow along.…
- Finding your idea/problem to solve
- Finding your first customer
- Writing a business plan
- Deciding on a legal structure
- Building a team of employees and advisors
- Marketing your business
- Building a website
- Minding cash
- Managing stress
- Funding growth
- Balancing entrepreneurship and life
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
Introduction to Content Marketingwith C.C. Chapman57m 32s Appropriate for all
1. Finding Your Big Idea
2. Starting Your Business
3. Building a Team
4. Marketing Your Business
5. Scaling Your Business
6. Funding Growth
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.