Learn how to find recruiting firms that think out of the box, and who know how to find and attract passive candidates.
- One of the top complaints I hear at…talent acquisition conferences is that recruiters…are using the exact same job boards…that companies are paying for.…And as a result they're presenting…the candidates you've already surfaced.…You need to find recruiting firms…that think out of the box.…You need to find firms that know how…to attract passive candidates.…Let me give you an example.…When I first entered the recruiting profession,…we ran classified ads to attract candidates.…
Well, there was a newspaper strike…and I was scared that I might lose my business.…After three weeks I decided to start…asking for referrals.…I called people I had placed.…I called my friends, my family,…and everyone else I knew.…I even asked the dry cleaner.…Without realizing it, I was teaching myself…how to recruit passive candidates.…The newspaper strike lasted four months,…and my two main competitors went out of business,…but I was fine because I learned…how to recruit passive candidates,…and even when the strike ended,…I never again paid for a classified ad.…
- Identifying your needs
- Determining your budget
- Identifying the best recruiting firms
- Questions you should ask
- Determining expectations
- Establishing a follow-up process
- Contracts and agreements
- Guarantees, fees, and bill rates
- Annual prospectus
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.