Learn how to find recruiting firms that implement a consistent and repeatable recruiting and interviewing process to find the top talent.
- Why are McDonald's, Starbucks,…and other franchises so successful?…One of the reasons is they have repeatable processes…that are duplicated in every location.…The same thing applies to good recruiting firms.…When you're hiring a recruiting firm,…you want to make sure they are implementing a consistent,…repeatable recruiting and interviewing process.…Unless you are utilizing a recruiting franchise group,…you're going to find…that recruiting firms are not cookie cutter…and usually reflect the personality of the owner…so you need to ask questions to ensure…that their recruiting and interviewing process…aligns with your company.…
I thought most IT recruiting firms were similar…until I trained for one whose owner loved Star Wars.…Every office had glass etchings of the Star Wars characters.…They had processes in place,…but their culture was fun and engaging.…They were like the Google of recruiting firms…and the great working environment enhanced…the experience of their clients and candidates.…Determine if your recruiting firm represents…
- Identifying your needs
- Determining your budget
- Identifying the best recruiting firms
- Questions you should ask
- Determining expectations
- Establishing a follow-up process
- Contracts and agreements
- Guarantees, fees, and bill rates
- Annual prospectus
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.