Recruiting and hiring are critical HR functions where technology meets strategy. In this video, learn how HRIS systems help create job landing pages, take in applicant information, and streamline the hiring process.
- The most important thing that you can do to…help your company succeed is hire great employees.…One challenge is today's hiring process is far…more complicated than ever.…Thankfully, there is technology like applicant…tracking systems and HRIS systems to help manage…the information and data flows in hiring.…As we discuss often in this course, the HRIS either has…its own integrated applicant tracking system…or it connects to one through an application…programming interface, otherwise known as an API.…
We'll discuss more about APIs later in the course.…Recruiters, and that means anyone doing hiring,…can access endless online applicant sources like…indeed, job finder, Linkedin, and industry specific sites.…The primary goal of the HRIS is to improve the…efficiency of the entire recruitment and hiring process.…Most HRIS programs will allow you to set up a…hiring landing page that can be tied into your…job placement ads, and a company hiring page.…
The HRIS will show you the status of your…job openings, the number of applicants, job titles,…
DISCLAIMER: This course addresses US law concepts that may not apply in all countries. LinkedIn (including Lynda.com) and the instructor are not giving legal advice. Neither Linkedin (including Lynda.com) nor the instructor represent you. The information conveyed through this course is similar to a college or law school course; it is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. The views and legal interpretations presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Using dashboards
- Recruiting and hiring
- Managing the onboarding process
- Payroll integration
- Managing employee leave and time off
- Using HRIS systems to support performance management
- Working with learning management systems
- Reporting and compliance