This video will give you a list of strategic questions to industry leaders, clients, and candidates that will help you be seen as an “insider”, and help you recruit more effectively.
- To be a real expert in your niche,…you need to have specific information.…So I'm going to share a list of strategic questions…you can ask industry leaders, clients, and candidates…that will help you be seen as an insider,…and help you recruit more effectively.…Whenever you're talking to industry leaders,…at conferences, workshops,…when pitching your services,…be sure to pick their brains on current and future trends.…Ask them, "What impact will technology or market changes…"have on your industry?"…"Are there any upcoming changes in government policy…"or regulations?"…"What type of talent is the most difficult…"for you to attract?"…Listen to their insights,…and make note of any triggers…that will increase hiring demands in their industry.…
The hidden benefit in your conversation…is that they will be impressed by your probing questions,…and as a result, could become future clients or candidates.…Next, schedule conversations with prospective clients…where you can go more in depth.…Listen carefully,…and try to identify what keeps them up at night.…
- Recognize three ways in which Google Alerts can help you research targeted companies.
- List three strategies used to identify potential hiring needs.
- Determine a candidate’s needs and expectations by examining information about their previous employer.
- Name the five objectives of effective recruiting presentations.
- Explain the process of preparing a candidate for interview.