- What product innovation is and isn't
- Mapping your product innovation portfolio
- How business objectives set the stage for innovation
- Identifying the right problems
- Human-centered and data-centered innovation
- Exploring the ideation phase
- Effective testing and prototyping
- Launching and scaling
Skill Level Intermediate
- Innovation jobs sound fun, and apparently are plentiful. Do a quick search for innovation jobs on LinkedIn and you'll get over 300,000 jobs. But what does it really take? Well first off, it takes some grit. But more than that, it takes the right mindset combined with recognizing your ecosystem, following a process that fits within your company, and finding key moments to unlock creativity and solve the right problems for product innovation. I'm Karen Holst. I've launched products in a variety of industries, from startups and small companies to large organizations and government agencies.
Whether you're the product leader enabling teams to innovate or the only person managing products, my goal is to help you navigate the entire innovation process, from planning and discovery through launch and scale. Innovation actually is fun, but it requires a plan and a process to get you along. So let's do it, let's start innovating.