Learn how to dramatically reduce the problems that keep you up at night, including: candidates who do not report to work on their first day.
- It's easy for recruiting firms to be great at their job…when there are no problems,…but when problems occur, and they will,…it's not so easy because they're dealing with people…and people can change their minds and their priorities.…I want to show you how to dramatically reduce the problems…that keep you up at night.…We're going to address some of the most…frustrating situations, including candidates who don't…show up for interviews, don't report to work…on their first day, accept a counteroffer,…or who don't perform once they're hired.…
In your initial conversation with your recruiting firm,…have a frank discussion about potential problem areas.…Ask what the recruiting firm does…to proactively prevent problems.…Ask how often they experience these problems…with their current clients and how they resolve them.…First, let's address the problem of candidates…who don't show up for scheduled interviews.…Most no-shows are the result of a candidate…not having a high level of interest…in a specific opportunity.…
Ask your recruiting firm if they conduct a general interview…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.