For customer success to be effective, the team needs to have transparency both into and out of the department. In this video, learn how to build support among peers for customer success, while learning about emerging customer needs. Also examine how to increase your impact across the organization as the voice of the customer.
- It's easy for the rest of your organization…to put customer success in a silo.…A silo, for those of us who are city dwellers,…is a tall, windowless tower for storing grain.…The idea is that it doesn't connect to anything else…on the farm and has no visibility into or out of the silo.…Since customer success is a relatively new discipline,…it's not obvious how it fits in with other parts…of the organization, and so many companies leave…making those connections up to the departments…and not as a core part of the organization's culture.…
But a commitment to the success of the customer…is important and everyone needs to be committed.…To avoid being a silo, first,…you need to make sure that others can see…into the customer success organization.…Share your stats.…Put them up on boards, in visible places…around your building, so colleagues from other departments…can see what you're doing.…Invite your colleagues to sit in on customer calls.…Add them to your distribution lists…for the emails you send to your customers,…
- What is customer success?
- Scaling customer success
- Being a customer success professional or manager
- Building a customer success plan
- Aligning customer success with other departments