LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Explore how to evaluate your audience's knowledge level.
- Define audience value.
- Recall how a 'forest vs. tree' analogy compares to the audience interview and presentation design.
- Recognize what logical appeal means in a presentation setting.
- Define emotional appeal in a presentation setting.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi. I'm Tatiana Kolovou. And welcome to Presentation Fundamentals. In this course we will put together a business presentation from the very first point of idea generation all the way to delivery day. We will explore the important questions to ask when you analyze your audience and plan your presentation. We will walk through the details of designing your message and visuals, and finish with important information for you to know when it comes to delivering an excellent presentation.
As you're learning about presentation fundamentals, Katie, a young Kinetico professional, will be charged with a challenge of her own: presenting information on a topic in front of the executive team. You will see Katie put together and deliver a compelling presentation that gains her recognition by all of her superiors. Now, I've coached countless students and professionals in my career, and I'm very excited for you to join me and see what it takes to produce great presentations.