- Explore how to evaluate your audience's knowledge level.
- Define audience value.
- Recall how a 'forest vs. tree' analogy compares to the audience interview and presentation design.
- Recognize what logical appeal means in a presentation setting.
- Define emotional appeal in a presentation setting.
Skill Level Intermediate
- When you deliver a compelling presentation, your final product is a message that leaves your audience fulfilled, informed, and often, inspired to take action. To be an effective speaker, you need to consider your audience. You need to know them on a deep level. What drives them? If you want to engage your audience, In this course we will put together a business presentation all the way to delivery day. We will explore the important questions to ask We will walk through the details of designing your message and visuals, and finish with important information for you to know when it comes to delivering an excellent presentation. And I'm very excited for you to join me and see what it takes to produce great presentations.