Join Jana Trantow for an in-depth discussion in this video Prepare your responses, part of Pitching to Investors.
- You're feeling your stride in an investor meeting,…and bam, an investor interrupts you…in slide two with a question.…Could be a great question, but now you're down…a rabbit hole without a clear route back to your deck.…I've seen this on both sides, as an investor,…and doing this myself as a founder.…You should be prepared for questions.…Be prepared for your pitch never to go exactly as planned,…because a is pitch really just a conversation,…and good conversation leads you down many paths, right?…We've probably discussed practicing and preparing…in every video in this course, but for good reason.…You want to be natural and comfortable in your meetings.…
Then questions won't throw you off.…If you've practiced enough, you should be able to…flow and make live edits to your pitch.…And although you should be able to field most…questions that investors throw at you,…it's okay to say that you don't have an answer right now…but can follow up tomorrow with a detailed answer.…And obviously do follow up tomorrow with a detailed answer.…
- What are the different types of investors?
- How to connect to investors
- Knowing your pitch, your value, and your competition
- Preparing the pitch
- What happens after the pitch