Past experience affects how you perceive the value of a recruiting firm. This video helps you see how to clearly evaluate a recruiting firm from your role as a hiring manager.
- Have you ever worked with a recruiter…in your personal life?…How did it go?…One of my best clients actually used us…to find her a job over 15 years ago.…She was a recent grad with light experience,…but she was a natural over achiever who I knew would accel…no matter where we placed her.…I did everything I could to convince my client…to interview her and she ended up getting the job.…She advanced quickly and is currently the VP of operations…at a Fortune 100 company,…and she has always used us to help her find top talent…because of her personal experience.…
Past experience affects how you perceive…the value of recruiting firms,…so let's see how to clearly evaluate a recruiting firm…from your role as a hiring manager.…Start by making a list of recruiting firms you have…or are currently using to identify top talent.…Next to each firm, list what you like most about…utilizing their services to help you identify top talent.…Determine what each firm specifically did…that resulted in successful hires.…
Take time to review the percentage of requisitions…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.