Join Judy Steiner-Williams for an in-depth discussion in this video Overview of mechanics, part of Grammar Foundations.
- Differentiate between concrete and abstract nouns.
- Demonstrate proper use of articles.
- Distinguish between restrictive and nonrestrictive clauses.
- Create parallel sentences.
- Use pronouns correctly.
- Recognize look-alikes and sound-alikes.
- Apply appropriate punctuation rules.
- Distinguish between passive and active voice.
Skill Level Intermediate
Business Writing Principleswith Judy Steiner-Williams1h 32m Beginner
1. Overview of Grammar
2. The Parts of Speech
3. Common Problems
Practicing the grammar rules1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.