Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Overcome candidate objections, part of Technical Recruiting.
- View Offline
- Do you ever dread talking to candidates…because they all give you the same objections…and reasons for not utilizing your services,…and you're basically just tired of all the rejection?…Technical recruiting is a sales profession,…and there is going to be rejection,…there is going to be disappointments.…But you have a choice to make.…You can either overcome the objections…or you can hang up the phone and make your next phone call,…and you and I both know that's not a very effective method.…So what I would like to do today is go over…the four categories of objections…that you're going to face as a tech recruiter.…
The first category of objection is a service objection,…and an example of that could be,…I worked with a tech recruiter before…and they were a total waste of my time.…When someone gives you an objection,…you can't say, well that's not important, that's not right.…You've got to basically give them the pride of authorship…and let them know, you know what, I can understand…why you feel that way, let me explain…
There's a shortage of top technical talent worldwide. The demand for qualified technical recruiters has never been higher. The strategies in this course will help you recruit technical talent faster and meet the ever-growing demands of hiring authorities.
- Segments of IT recruiting
- Verifying credentials
- Managing visas and work restrictions
- Managing relationships with candidates
- Attracting top technical talent
- Overcoming candidate and hiring authority objections
- Negotiating and closing an offer