- In this video you're going to learn how to organize…your meeting notes using the XMind software platform.…Let's talk about how you can organize all your meeting notes…into a single place where you can manage them…more effectively.…Notice at the top of this template we have a…preparation area.…If you click on the small plus sign on the…right of that box, you'll notice it expands to include…things like background, location, time, purpose…and attendees.…In the next box down we have the agenda…where you can list things that need to be discussed.…
Below that you'll find the ideas area,…and if you click on the plus sign here,…you can expand it to include ideas that come up…during the meeting, and who they're attributable to.…In the next three boxes below we have our action items.…Every good meeting has actionable tasks.…If you expand these areas, you can add the person…in charge of the task,…and other information associated with that task.…If you need to add more action items, just copy one of them.…Then click Meeting Management, and simply paste.…
- Exploring the keys to active listening
- Focusing on the ideas
- Capturing an action plan
- Taking notes while reading
- Creating to-do lists, project plans, and meeting notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Effective Note-Taking Strategies
2. Taking Note of What You Read
3. Bonus: Note-Taking XMind Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.