- In this video you're going to learn how…to organize your business travel plans…using the XMind software platform.…So let's talk about travel.…Sometimes it's good to be spontaneous…and not have any specific travel plans…but when you're on a business trip…you may need to organize the trip…into a specific travel plan with notes,…and that's what this template is for.…Let's take a look at it.…Notice how it's currently organized into five days.…If your trip was longer you can add another day…by clicking on Travel Plan at the top…and then pressing the Enter key on your keyboard.…
Notice how that adds a new row to your travel plan.…And if your trip was shorter, you can easily…delete a day or two by pressing the Delete…or Backspace button on your keyboard.…Let's look at the specifics of how each day is organized.…On Day One where it says Airline you can…add your flight number, departure times,…and any other relevant information.…If you're renting a car you might add…that information, which rental car company…is it for, what's the confirmation number…
- Exploring the keys to active listening
- Focusing on the ideas
- Capturing an action plan
- Taking notes while reading
- Creating to-do lists, project plans, and meeting notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Effective Note-Taking Strategies
2. Taking Note of What You Read
3. Bonus: Note-Taking XMind Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.