Learn popular apps, programs and services to help you scan and organize receipts and documents to save time, simplify your workflow and become more efficient. Includes the ability to create expense reports, eliminate junk mail and work with a mail service to outsource mail handling.
- [Voiceover] All the papers in our day…can really slow us down.…Quickly converting them to PDFs…can simplify your workflow now and later.…Here are a few ways to manage papers quickly.…Receipts, whether you submit expense reports…or simply need to keep copies for your taxes,…receipts can add the visual and physical clutter around you.…Expensify is an app that helps you capture…an IRS accepted image of your receipt,…categorize it, and create reports for all your expenses.…If your company uses Expensify as well,…a manager can approve the expense report within the program.…
If you're only keeping receipts for your own taxes,…use Expensify to crate a monthly report…with all expenses listed, including images.…Save this with your digital tax file.…Scanning, the easiest way to scan full documents…on the go is with a scanning app, like Genius Scan.…Use it to scan a quick photo of any paper,…and you can quickly turn it into a PDF.…Save it to Dropbox or another cloud service,…email it, or send it to Evernote.…You can merge documents and do so much more.…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity