Let's turn our attention to the context in which you're leading and how it shapes…some of your choices. One key component is the stage of…development your organization is currently moving through.…This is part of the life cycle of any organization and each stage is…characterized by different goals and needs.…See if you can identify the stage your organization is currently in.…The first stage is inception. Where a new organization is created from…an inspiring idea. This is where you do all the ground work…before you can open. Next is the launching phase, where you…open for business. Implementing the dream takes a constant…infusion of resources. The organization moves to the growth…stage. And the focus is getting on established…and profitable. The fourth stage is maturation, where the…organization is established, but now seeks to grow in its market.…
The next stage is peak performance, where it turns its energy internally to maximize…its own development. The goal here is to improve all its…functions like talents, systems, and products, in order to be ready for future…
- What is leadership, and when are you leading?
- Mapping your leadership competencies
- Dealing with changing scope and stakes
- Motivating and engaging others
- Increasing team performance
- Developing political acumen
- Creating a culture of trust and integrity
- Developing resilience<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.