- Identify the six stages of organizational development.
- Describe how to recognize your organization’s L&D stage.
- Explain how to create a culture of learning in an organization.
- Summarize important aspects of adult learning theory.
- Recall the levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Recognize the importance of assessing your audience prior to training.
Skill Level Beginner
- There is absolutely nothing more crucial to the success of your organization than how you help people learn. Learning is the vehicle by which your organization gains a competitive edge, attracts and retains the best talent, and your leaders grow to successfully lead your organization through opportunities and challenges. And that's what this course is all about. Whether you're just starting to offer learning and development or have a well-established and multi-layered program, you'll gain some valuable information and strategies for helping your organization and your people rise to their potential. I'm Dr. Britt Andreatta, for over 20 years I've designed and delivered learning programs for organizations of all sizes. I've built effective solutions that drive results and in this course, I want to help you do the same thing. By serving as a true business partner to your organization, you can help your leaders achieve both current and future strategic goals. So let's get started and discover how you can build a phenomenal learning and development program for your organization.