Learn how to move beyond information radiators to identify new ways to engage and involve your stakeholders in your agile project.
- Status reports aren't Agile, right?…Right.…I'm not here to tell you how to craft…a beautiful status report or build…the perfect template for one.…It's all about other ways to provide status updates…that will engage your stakeholders.…We've already talked about the information radiators…or big visible charts you'll build,…but that's a very passive method for sharing information.…By passive, I mean your stakeholders…have to seek it out or discover it on their own.…
The preferred method of communication…is always going to be face to face communication.…Why is talking in person so important?…Well, with this type of conversation,…you're receiving both verbal and non-verbal feedback.…This gives you the best picture…of how your message is heard.…While many types of communication are needed…throughout the life of your project,…you need to tailor your style…to the message being delivered.…
Design meetings, for example, will work best…face to face or with video conferencing.…Your information radiators are best served…on paper, as are your risks and impediments.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Agile principles and the agile mindset
- Defining valuable deliverables
- Engaging your stakeholders
- Collaborating across stakeholders
- Planning agile projects
- Troubleshooting projects
- Continuous improvement
Skill Level Beginner
Agile Project Management: Comparing Agile Toolswith Doug Rose2h 58m Intermediate
Agile Project Management with Microsoft Projectwith Bonnie Biafore1h 33m Intermediate
1. Agile Principles and Mindset
2. Value-Driven Delivery
Prioritize your backlog4m 42s
3. Stakeholder Engagement
4. Planning Your Agile Project
5. Team Performance
6. Troubleshooting Your Agile Project
7. Continuous Improvement
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.