- Recognize three ways in which Google Alerts can help you research targeted companies.
- List three strategies used to identify potential hiring needs.
- Determine a candidate’s needs and expectations by examining information about their previous employer.
- Name the five objectives of effective recruiting presentations.
- Explain the process of preparing a candidate for interview.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Niche marketing is not just a catchphrase. It's the key to your success as a recruiter. By recruiting and marketing to a specific niche, you can revitalize your business and see a dramatic increase in requisitions, placements, and income. My name is Barb Bruno. I've been in the recruiting profession for over 25 years, and I've placed more than 10,000 people in jobs by focusing on niche markets. I've trained thousands of recruiters how to grow their business by doing the same thing.
In this course, I'm going to show you how to find the niche where demand is high but the supply of talent is low, and I'm going to show you how to benefit. I'll share strategies to help you quickly sound like an expert in any niche, and show you how to target the best clients. We'll look at developing a pipeline of ready candidates, how to develop an effective referral process, and how to fine-tune your recruiting efforts to find the best candidates, even when they're not looking for work.
If you implement the strategies I'm going to share, you will get more requisitions and fill more of the requisitions you write. Let's get started.