- Selecting a growing niche
- Specializing where talent is sparse
- Identifying the variety of potential needs
- Reflecting your niche
- Sounding like an expert in a new niche
- Marketing to employers of choice
- Contacting past employers
- Creating marketing opportunities
- Filling most of the requisitions you write
- Developing your follow-up process
Skill Level Intermediate
- Niche marketing is not just a catchphrase. It's the key to your success as a recruiter. By recruiting and marketing to a specific niche, you can revitalize your business and see a dramatic increase in requisitions, placements, and income. My name is Barb Bruno. I've been in the recruiting profession for over 25 years, and I've placed more than 10,000 people in jobs by focusing on niche markets. I've trained thousands of recruiters how to grow their business by doing the same thing.
In this course, I'm going to show you how to find the niche where demand is high but the supply of talent is low, and I'm going to show you how to benefit. I'll share strategies to help you quickly sound like an expert in any niche, and show you how to target the best clients. We'll look at developing a pipeline of ready candidates, how to develop an effective referral process, and how to fine-tune your recruiting efforts to find the best candidates, even when they're not looking for work.
If you implement the strategies I'm going to share, you will get more requisitions and fill more of the requisitions you write. Let's get started.