Take a step back and identify which of the three areas your organization needs to focus, given where you are in your digital transformation journey. You know you are doing it right if you are standing outside your comfort zone.
- You made it to the end, congratulations.…As your next step, go back through your notes…and figure out which parts really resonated with you.…Was it understanding your employees better…and how you can create a better experience with them?…Is it about understanding how the workforce…and the workplace is changing…and how working used to be different…inside the organization?…Or is it really much more close to home…about how HR needs to change and how maybe…you need to develop your own visual DNA.…
Wherever that place is, wherever you go,…I don't know about that, that's the place…to be digging around deeper, and I wish you all the best…on your digital transformation journey.…We're all going through one,…and I just want to congratulate you…on having started your journey.…
- Recognize why today’s employees choose to work for an organization.
- Recall the importance of separating feedback from compensation decisions.
- Explain how HR should view the process of digital transformation.
- Identify how beliefs are translated into everyday actions.
- Name the lifeblood of HR.