Now's your chance to really make the experience better for your customers and your organization. Learn what next steps to take in this video.
- You have a map and know what happens to your customers. That's great, but now what? Remember a map is only as good as the way you choose to use it. It's time to share it with your colleagues and invite customers to help you improve it. Find ways to improve the experience at every step of the journey. Above all, remember customer experience is not about one thing. The most customer-focused leaders keep a customer-first mindset in all they do all the time.
And journey mapping is simply a great tool to help you start to do that. You can find lots of resources about customer experience and customer journey mapping on cxcontent.com, or connect with me on LinkedIn. And if you haven't already, check out my course on Creating a Positive Customer Experience. I wish you lots of luck as you move forward on your journey. I hope this course inspires you to keep walking in your customers' shoes and making things better for them and for you.
- Explain the characteristics of a customer journey map.
- Identify the group of people best suited to validate the findings of a customer journey map and to get additional input.
- Summarize the importance of touchpoints when creating a customer journey map.
- List the steps in the process of building a customer journey map.
- Recognize examples of “moments of truth.”