Join Lisa Earle McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Consulting Foundations: Client Management and Relationships.
- As consultants, we tend to be prescriptive…and data driven abut a lot of situations.…- But at the heart of consulting is relationships,…real live human beings, and when it comes…to client relationships,…intentional and authentic wins every time.…- Put yourself in your client's shoes.…You wouldn't want to sit through…some smoke and mirrors overly complex explanation.…Be concise in your communication and really…authentic in your desire to grow the relationship.…- Thanks for joining us on LinkedIn Learning.…
If you'd like to learn more…about the type of consulting we do,…you can check out our website, or follow us on LinkedIn.…
- Determine the best self-positioning statement for you.
- Explain how to establish the value.
- Describe how to hold a kickoff meeting.
- Summarize the importance of a wrap meeting.
- Explain how to navigate changing relationships.
- Recognize the value of an internal referral.