Join Lisa Earle McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Consulting Foundations: Client Management and Relationships.
- As consultants, we tend to be prescriptive…and data driven abut a lot of situations.…- But at the heart of consulting is relationships,…real live human beings, and when it comes…to client relationships,…intentional and authentic wins every time.…- Put yourself in your client's shoes.…You wouldn't want to sit through…some smoke and mirrors overly complex explanation.…Be concise in your communication and really…authentic in your desire to grow the relationship.…- Thanks for joining us on LinkedIn Learning.…
If you'd like to learn more…about the type of consulting we do,…you can check out our website, or follow us on LinkedIn.…
- Learn how to position yourself to highlight your unique value
- Review methods for concluding a consulting engagement that highlight wins and set you up for future work
- Recall how to manage multiple clients, prioritize these relationships, and build your business all in a 40-hour work week
- Review how client relationships change through promotions, terminations, or other organizational changes
- Explore how to ask for referrals that grow your footprint inside large organizations