As a product manager, you’ll be armed with more information and context than just about anyone else on your team. It’s up to you to use this information wisely and communicate it to the right people to keep your team moving forward. To help you succeed, learn about courses to boost your knowledge of agile development, sprint planning, and release processing and learn how to connect with Jay.
- Every week or even every day,…you will be tasked with communicating…with a wide range of individuals…both inside and outside of your company.…It's an exciting opportunity and a ton of responsibility.…You'll be armed with more information and context…than just about anyone else on your team…but it's up to you to use this information wisely…and communicate the right information to the right people…to keep your team moving forward.…If you're interested in learning more…about agile development, sprint planning…or the release process,…I'd recommend the Planning and Releasing Software…with JIRA course by Robert Anthony.…
As you get deeper into your journey as a product manager,…you might wanna check out my course…on Customer Development for Product Managers right here.…You can also connect with me here on LinkedIn…or visit my website at jayclouse.com…to learn more about me and what I do.…You'll find product management…is an exciting and challenging role.…I hope this course has given you some confidence…in mastering one of the biggest challenges, communication.…
In this course, Jay Clouse reviews the roles and responsibilities of the typical product team and explains the nuances of communicating with each group of stakeholders, including senior leaders, company partners such as sales and marketing, and customers themselves. The course includes real-life scenarios that show these communication strategies in action during phases of product management—including customer discovery, road mapping, and sprint planning.
- Product team principles
- Members of the product team
- Product manager responsibilities
- Communicating with senior leaders, sales, marketing, and customer service
- Communicating with customers