- Thank you so much for watching this course. I challenge you to take what you've learned and start innovating. If you're a product leader leading a team of people, use these resources to build innovation capacities on your team. If you're the only person managing products, leverage these tools to collaborate with others and gain the skills to innovate. Remember, you can do this. When you have all the pieces in place, innovation becomes your way of working. If you're interested in learning more about innovation, check out my website, start-within.com.
There you'll find tips and resources for launching new products. Also follow my weekly video series on YouTube and LinkedIn. There I talk about how today's companies innovate and how to apply those techniques in your own work. You can also follow me on Twitter @KHolst. Lastly, connect with me on LinkedIn. I'd love to hear what you thought about this course and how your innovation is coming along. Thank you.
- What product innovation is and isn't
- Mapping your product innovation portfolio
- How business objectives set the stage for innovation
- Identifying the right problems
- Human-centered and data-centered innovation
- Exploring the ideation phase
- Effective testing and prototyping
- Launching and scaling