Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Leading Productive Meetings.
- We've explored a framework you can use…in any company to make meetings more…productive and focused on results.…If you follow the suggestions of this course,…the effectiveness of your meetings should improve.…However, we want to make sure that your meetings…are getting better each and every time.…The best way to do that is to establish…a schedule to continually reassess…the effectiveness of your meetings.…Perhaps once per quarter, use part of your meeting…to ask each attendee the question,…"Are these meetings effective?"…You could possibly do this during…the training portion of the meeting.…
Also, consider the followup question, "What could we do…"to improve the effectiveness of these meetings?"…By regularly checking in, you and your team…can make small improvements and adjustments over time.…I'd also recommend that every meeting attendee…creates a schedule to regularly review this course.…Review this course perhaps twice per year…and you'll sharpen your meeting skills…and pick up on things that you may…have missed the first time around.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
- Plan how to use technology successfully in your meetings.
- Determine how to select and support a meeting leader.
- Prepare what you need to make meaningful commitments in a meeting.
- Identify successful ways to initiate a meeting.
- Propose challenging ideas while promoting and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Delegate and coordinate work successfully.
- Follow up consistently to create a workplace culture of accountability.