- Thank you for joining me in this journey across the world as we talked about increasing diversity and inclusion in the global environment that we live in today. You should walk away from this course with a solid foundation in how to create a diversity and inclusion strategy and how you might want to adapt that strategy to fit to a local context. Or choose to maintain a global strategy across your enterprise. You have a great tool kit of ways to improve recruitment, reduce bias in selection, choose the best training course for your team and enhance inclusion.
Remember a few key lessons. You need to measure diversity efforts just like anything else to ensure their success. To do so, you have to find relevant, country-specific benchmarks, and then you need to find ways to ensure accountability around all of your efforts. You obviously recognized the need for diversity and inclusion, and now you have some great tools to help you and your team as you continue on your own personal journey. If you want to keep up-to-date on this topic, I suggest your read the Academy of Management Journal and Harvard Business Review for the latest research.
You can also follow me on Twitter where I share my own research and other compelling articles on diversity and inclusion. Lastly, I'd love to hear your feedback on this course, so please connect with me on LinkedIn. Thank you so much for watching.
- How prioritizing diversity and inclusion is good for business
- Establishing accountability
- Creating a global diversity strategy
- Creating a localized strategy
- Using benchmarks to track the progress of your efforts
- Measuring diversity program success
- Diversity and inclusion in Brazil, Russia, India, and China