Everyone has their own reason for wanting to make a career transition, and Stacey’s goal is to help you achieve yours. Use this course as a starting point to help you evaluate your path and set your new career up for success.
- Making a career change can be daunting,…and I hope you are as excited as I am…that you made it all the way through the course.…You now have a starting point for determining the change…you want, or are well on your way to finalizing the steps…in a process you've already begun.…If you have any questions or would like to reach out to me,…feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.…Some steps are more important than others…and not every step will apply to you,…so feel free to use only what you need.…This is your career, so you get to decide…if, when, and how to make the change.…
Remember a year from now,…you'll wish you'd have started today.…
- Recognize what you can do to become ready to transition into a new career.
- Explain what you could do if you know what job you want but just aren’t sure you meet the qualifications to obtain it.
- Recall what it requires to get on the right path if you are sure you’re in the wrong career.
- Recognize how feedback can help you with your decision to change your career.
- Identify what internal networking at your current job has to do with making a career change and leaving that job.