People are vital to your organization’s strategy. Strong HR strategies that clearly reveal how you, your leaders, and your employees make the biggest impact on your strategic mission. Applying the HC BRidge™ framework is like learning a language. It’s an exciting way to find new insights, connect HR with other leadership functions, and discover the hidden contributions your people can make. Get confidence in building a successful HR strategy.
- Your people are vital to your organization's strategy.…Good people leadership improves your organization's success,…your own leadership, and the work life of your employees.…It rests on strong HR strategies…that clearly reveal how you, your leaders,…and your employees make the biggest impact…on your strategic mission.…Applying the HC Bridge Framework…is like learning a language.…It's an exciting way to find new insights,…connect HR with other leadership functions,…and discover the hidden contributions your people can make.…
Like a language,…you don't have to wait for formal permission.…Just start applying the questions…to the strategy documents you already have.…Ask a few of your colleagues some of the questions.…Like a language, you'll get better the more you practice.…Soon, you'll be ready to add important new ideas…to your organization's strategy.…Those new ideas will improve your HR strategy and in turn,…the performance of your people and your organization.…
There are many resources that can help you.…My book, Beyond HR, offers a deeper look…
- Arrange the questions of HR strategy in order of importance.
- Define “pivotal” within the context of the course.
- Identify three key questions that help clarify and focus organizational strategy.
- Define the term “bottleneck.”
- Name four characteristics a person might have that supports improved work performance.
- Explain the importance of an HR budget that aligns with HR strategy.
- Describe the three energy profiles and how they can be used to create a balance in HR strategy.