HRIS programs sound like a whole bunch of work and they are. In many companies, managing the HRIS program is a full-time job, sometimes for numerous administrators. As with any software, you get out of these programs what you put into them. Learn the next steps you need to take with HR systems.
- HRIS programs sound like a whole bunch of work,…and they are.…In many companies,…managing the HRIS program is a full-time job,…sometimes for numerous administrators.…As with any software,…you get out of these programs…what you put into these programs.…As mentioned,…implementation can take as much as a full year cycle.…The return on investment for HRIS is over time,…just like it was with your accounting software.…
I hope this course has helped you to understand…the basics of HRIS programs…and the opportunity they represent…for both a company and a career.…A good starting point to find out additional information…about HRIS programs…are sites such as Software Advice and Capterra,…which review various HRIS programs.…If you have questions about the topics discussed…in this course,…don't hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn.…If I can't answer your question,…I'll be sure to find somebody who can.…
And remember,…there are a ton of HRIS systems out there…in all different shapes and sizes.…Look at your company's priorities and processes…
DISCLAIMER: This course addresses US law concepts that may not apply in all countries. LinkedIn (including Lynda.com) and the instructor are not giving legal advice. Neither Linkedin (including Lynda.com) nor the instructor represent you. The information conveyed through this course is similar to a college or law school course; it is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. The views and legal interpretations presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Using dashboards
- Recruiting and hiring
- Managing the onboarding process
- Payroll integration
- Managing employee leave and time off
- Using HRIS systems to support performance management
- Working with learning management systems
- Reporting and compliance