In this video, Jeff determines the most important concepts around serving internal customers. Review your learning goals and make a plan to apply what you learned back at work.
- This course has provided techniques…you can use to serve your coworkers at the highest level.…The best thing you can do now is to draw…upon your experiences to continuously learn…new skills as you practice.…Here are a few things you can do to continue your learning.…One action is to explore the Additional Resources file.…I've included additional courses, books, and blogs…to help you continue learning about internal service…and customer service in general.…You may also want to sign up for service reminders…via my Customer Service Tip of the Week email.…
It's one customer service tip sent via email once per week.…Go to toistersolutions.com/tips and enter your email address…if you'd like to subscribe.…Finally, now is a great time to create an action plan…to help you implement what you learned in this course.…If you completed a learning plan…at the start of this course,…you can go back to that worksheet…and create an action plan to achieve your goals.…If you haven't yet completed a learning plan,…I recommend you download the Learning Plan Worksheet now…
In this course, learn skills and techniques for providing outstanding internal customer service to colleagues within your organization. Jeff Toister shares how to build positive workplace relationships, communicate effectively, and serve coworkers who can be difficult to work with. He also provides techniques for managing—and exceeding—expectations for internal service, and solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Distinguishing between internal and external customer service
- Creating positive workplace relationships
- Working with difficult coworkers
- Practicing active listening to uncover your customers' needs
- Managing internal customer expectations
- Anticipating problems
- Defusing angry colleagues
- Adjusting your workplace attitude