See what steps you can take to further your learning and help your managers shine. Plus, hear final thoughts from Roberta Matuson on how people don't work for companies, they work for people.
- People don't work for companies,…they work for people.…How well your managers lead will have a significant impact…on your organization's ability to attract employees,…customers, and profits.…You're now in a great position to deliver…a management development experience that is world class.…I hope you'll take what you've learned here…and use this knowledge to develop…incredible leaders for your organization.…No doubt, you'll have questions along the way.…
Feel free to reach out to me…at email@example.com.…If you'd like to follow up with me…or check out some of the materials on management,…be sure to go to my website, mutusonconsulting.com,…where you'll find a ton of free resources.…You can also follow me on Twitter, @Matuson,…and connect through LinkedIn.…Remember that we're all a work in progress…and that small improvements along the way…will yield big results for years to come.…
Now go develop your leaders.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What makes a manager effective?
- What managers seek from their employers
- Coaching versus mentoring
- Determining whether to use internal or external resources
- Helping managers take control of their learning
- Creating a management training strategy
- Measuring the effectiveness of your program
- Avoiding common management development mistakes