To successfully recruit through social recruiting, you need to identify your next three steps. Plan time in your calendar to do social recruiting, and bring in your colleagues to assist in the effort.
- Throughout the course, we've covered several pointers.…I hope that you now know what you can…achieve with social recruiting.…But before we say goodbye,…be sure to, first, go over your to-do list…and identify three immediate next steps…that you're going to take up in the next three days.…Whatever they are, just get started.…Second, as you are planning…in the other sets in your calendar,…allow some extra time left and right.…You might stumble on extra ideas…or additional actions to take.…As you may know, social media are in constant evolution.…
New functionalities bring new opportunities,…so stay abreast with what's happening…on that front as well.…You want to be seen as a recruiter…who's on top of things, not a laggard, right?…And, finally, should you come across failure,…it is normal that not everything works out…perfectly the way you intended.…But, again, bring in your colleagues,…see how they are making progress,…write down best practices,…and share them with your team.…In case you happen to have any additional questions,…
- Identify the stakeholders that should be involved when moving your recruiting process into social recruiting.
- Recognize the advantages of using LinkedIn to recruit job seekers.
- Summarize the steps taken to start social recruiting.
- Explain the importance of promoting your company brand in your social recruiting strategy.
- Recall the key element you should always keep in mind when creating content for your social platforms.
- Identify strategies for optimizing your time spent posting content to social media platforms.