Join Kelley O'Connell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cert Prep: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®.
- Agile foundations are just the beginning…on your journey of practicing the techniques needed…to both do Agile and be agile.…As you begin on this path,…I recommend you select one item from this course…and begin doing it.…Now, that you have a solid foundation in why it's important,…you'll transition to being agile.…One easy area to begin with,…is by defining valuable deliverables.…Here's a book I recommend you check out…to help you get started.…
Agile Estimating And Planning by Mike Cohn…is a very practical guide on how to define you work,…size your work, and determine your timelines.…You can also watch my Scrum Basics…and Scrum Advanced courses,…to gain a deeper understanding of Agile's foundations.…I hope that you value the strength of having guard rails…around your practices and are starting to feel…confident enough to flex your practices a bit…and watch the results.…Don't hesitate to share your successes with me.…
I'd love to hear your stories, or answer any questions.…You can contact me on LinkedIn.…Best of luck to you and your teams.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Agile principles and the agile mindset
- Defining valuable deliverables
- Engaging your stakeholders
- Collaborating across stakeholders
- Planning agile projects
- Troubleshooting projects
- Continuous improvement
Skill Level Beginner
Agile Project Management: Comparing Agile Toolswith Doug Rose2h 58m Intermediate
Agile Project Management with Microsoft Projectwith Bonnie Biafore1h 33m Intermediate
1. Agile Principles and Mindset
2. Value-Driven Delivery
Prioritize your backlog4m 42s
3. Stakeholder Engagement
4. Planning Your Agile Project
5. Team Performance
6. Troubleshooting Your Agile Project
7. Continuous Improvement
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.