Join Kelley O'Connell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cert Prep: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®.
- Agile foundations are just the beginning…on your journey of practicing the techniques needed…to both do Agile and be agile.…As you begin on this path,…I recommend you select one item from this course…and begin doing it.…Now, that you have a solid foundation in why it's important,…you'll transition to being agile.…One easy area to begin with,…is by defining valuable deliverables.…Here's a book I recommend you check out…to help you get started.…
Agile Estimating And Planning by Mike Cohn…is a very practical guide on how to define you work,…size your work, and determine your timelines.…You can also watch my Scrum Basics…and Scrum Advanced courses,…to gain a deeper understanding of Agile's foundations.…I hope that you value the strength of having guard rails…around your practices and are starting to feel…confident enough to flex your practices a bit…and watch the results.…Don't hesitate to share your successes with me.…
I'd love to hear your stories, or answer any questions.…You can contact me on LinkedIn.…Best of luck to you and your teams.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Agile principles and the agile mindset
- Defining valuable deliverables
- Engaging your stakeholders
- Collaborating across stakeholders
- Planning agile projects
- Troubleshooting projects
- Continuous improvement