Learn how to immediately start applying what you have learned in this course to your retail environment. Also, gain access to resources that will help you hone your retail customer service skills and continue to learn.
- Congratulations, you've completed…the Retail Customer Service training course.…I commend you for putting in the time to improve yourself…and get better and better at what you do.…You're now armed with the skills and strategies necessary…to deliver a world class customer service experience…every time.…To stay at this world class level,…you need to continue to hone your skills,…practice and learn.…To get started, I recommend that you know…what your customers, your coworkers,…and your managers expect from you.…
Another great place to start…is by reviewing the video on how to build rapport…in 30 seconds or less…and put that to use right away in your next shift.…I've also put together some more resources…to help you move along your customer service journey.…My book Rockstar Service, Rockstar Profits…is a great resource to help reinforce what you've learned…and to help take you to the next level.…You can also check out my website…for other training and downloads…to help you hit your customer service goals…even faster and easier.…
In this course, learn techniques to deal with upset customers, and show empathy with active listening. Instructor and customer service expert David Brownlee—the author of Rock Star Customer Service—also provides etiquette tips to ensure quality service at every point of interaction: from the moment customers walk in the door to keeping them happy while they're on hold.
- Why it matters to deliver good service
- Creating a positive attitude
- Delivering a good first impression
- Dealing with upset customers
- How to listen
- Retail etiquette, including phone etiquette